An ERP is an EMERGENCY READY PROFILE, a free service we offer to our community.
Are you aware that 50% of businesses may never recover after suffering a disaster? Of the 50% that do recover from disaster, an overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place.
The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan for it NOW, before disaster strikes. Preparation is the key component for making it through any size storm, whether the disaster is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is a start up approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
A SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile offers
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A list of all emergency contacts: police, hospital, HVAC, fire department, contractors (electrician, plumber)
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, access points for emergency crews and priority contact information
An ERP takes just a moment of your time, to walk your property with one of our techs as they gather information. This information will be returned to you in an organized folder so whoever is on site for whatever the emergency, the needed answers will be easy to find.
Call 303-279-8055 SERVPRO Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen today to request an ERP for your business!