Faulty Smoke Detector Discovered in Evergreen Home?
Our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team is trained and certified to restore fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Smoke detectors, when working properly, allow people to get out of a house and to safety quickly. Here are some smoke alarm safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
Smoke Alarm Safety
- A closed door may slow the spread of smoke, heat, and fire. Install smoke alarms in every sleeping room and outside each separate sleeping area. Install alarms on every level of the home.
- Smoke alarms should be interconnected. When one sounds, they all sound.
- Large homes may need extra smoke alarms
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working.
- Today’s smoke alarms will be more technologically advanced to respond to a multitude of fire conditions yet mitigate false alarms
- When a smoke alarm sounds, get outside and stay outside
- Replace all smoke alarms in your home every ten years
Call Us Today!
Fire damage can happen at any time for any number of reasons. When your Evergreen home or commercial business has a fire damage emergency, our team in Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.