Smoke and Soot Damage from Furnace Puff Back in Golden Home?
Our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team is trained and certified to clean and restore furnace puff back damage “Like it never even happened.” A puff back can occur when an oil burner doesn’t ignite right away and causes fumes to build up in the furnace. The fumes cause an explosion inside the burner chamber that vaporizes and sends soot throughout the home through the ventilation system, covering walls, floors, and furniture with oily soot residue.
Here are some symptoms of furnace puff backs:
· Odors, noises, and soot around the boiler or furnace room
· Visual signs of debris. The heating system needs to be cleaned and serviced if you see soot, rust flakes, and debris in the flue vent connector.
We pretest your belongings and surfaces to determine the most effective cleaning method to use and we use several methods of cleaning smoke and soot from your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When the furnace or HVAC system in your home or commercial business in Golden has a puff back problem or is not functioning at its best, our team in Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.