Storm Damage Inspection and Repair Tips for Evergreen Residents?
Our Golden, Wheat Ridge and Evergreen teams have been restoring storm damage in Jefferson County for over forty years! Evergreen residents can rest easy knowing that our technicians are on standby to respond to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute for protecting your home from storm damage:
Exterior Inspection and Repair
Water can be prevented from entering a structure’s exterior through routine inspection and maintenance and making repairs as needed.
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check rain gutters and drainage systems and remove any debris
- Check downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the structure
- Check sprinkler systems and make sure the sprinklers are not spraying water onto the structure and that water is not pooling around the structure’s foundation
- Make sure water drains away from the building.Water is invasive and will quickly find its way into a structure when water is allowed to pool around the foundation. After a storm, or when the ground is already saturated by rainwater, the water may enter the foundation wall through cracks.
Call Us Today!
Our local Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team can help when your Evergreen home or business has storm damage. Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.