What Are the Top Reasons for Water Damage in Wheat Ridge?
According to industry estimates, 14,000 people in the United States face a water damage emergency every day at home or work. Our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen teams often respond to water damage emergencies in Wheat Ridge. Our technicians have the training, equipment, and experience to restore storm damage quickly and efficiently.
The most common causes of water damage are:
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Washing machine supply line leaks
- Condensation from air conditioners
- Blocked drains
- Malfunctioning sprinkler systems
- Leaking water heaters
Here are some more facts about water damage:
- 98 percent of basements in the United States will experience some type of water damage during their lifespans
- 37 percent of homeowners in the United States claim to have suffered losses from water damage
- 5 billion is the annual cost to insurance companies from water damage and mold in the United States
- $6975 is the average cost of a home water damage insurance claim
- The average age of failed washing machine supply line hoses is 8.7 years
- 75 percent of water heaters fail before they are 12 years old
Call Us Today!
Our local Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team can help when your Wheat Ridge home or business has water damage. Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.