Dangerous Black Water Sewage Backup in Wheat Ridge Home?
Our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team has the training, equipment, and experience to restore areas contaminated by sewage. Sewer water is grossly unsanitary and can cause serious health effects. Here are the three classifications of contaminated water we remediate:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When your Wheat Ridge home or commercial business has a sewer backup or another type of water damage, our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team can help. Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.