Sewage Backup in Golden Business?
Sewer water is unsanitary and can carry dangerous bacteria and viruses. SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen technicians have the specialized training, equipment, and protective gear necessary to safely clean and restore commercial sewage backups. There are three categories of contaminated water, as follows:
Category 1: “Clean Water”
- This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- If left untreated can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: “Gray Water”
This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested. Sources for category two water may include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces or dishwasher overflow.
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: “Black Water”
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and all contact should be avoided. Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When your Golden commercial business or home needs sewer backup restoration services, SERVPRO® Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your sewer backup, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.