Contents Restoration Services in Evergreen?
When my Evergreen home was damaged by fire, the smoke and soot residue covered everything-even areas of my house not damaged by the flames. My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen, and they came out and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. They pretested soot and smoke film on the walls and ceilings to determine the type of residue the fire created to ensure they used the most effective cleaning method. Here are some of the cleaning methods used to restore my fire damage:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to restore fire damage quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Evergreen, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.