Commercial Water Damage in Golden?
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has been responding to commercial water damage emergencies in Golden for many years, and offer these tips from our website for what you can do after a flooding event while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to quickly and efficiently restore commercial water damage. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your water damage in Golden, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.