House Fire in Golden?
House Fires Happen
After the Golden Fire Department extinguishes the flames, SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is often the next set of emergency responders to arrive on site. As you can see from the picture after the firefighters leave there will be a lot of cleanup and interior restoration required to restore a home to preloss condition. Here are some tips from our website on things you should never do after a fire:
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat, or water without consulting an authorized repair service
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat, or water
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet as the wiring may be damaged
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner as improper cleaning may set the smoke odor
Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with the specialized training and experience to restore fire-damaged properties quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your fire damage in Golden, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.