Fire-damaged Home in Wheat Ridge?
Fire Damage Safety Tips
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has been mitigating and restoring fire damage for Wheat Ridge residents for years. As soon as we arrive, we board up any broken windows and doors to secure the structure and minimize the potential for further damage. If your home has been damaged by fire, there are some things you can do while waiting for help to arrive. Here are some fire damage emergency tips from our website:
After any fire damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Here is our fire damage restoration process we use for most fire damage restorations:
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to restore fire-damaged properties quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your fire damage in Wheat Ridge “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.