Flooded Kitchen in Golden?
When you have a water damage emergency in your Golden home or commercial business, it’s important to act quickly. Water damage can become a costly and time-consuming repair if left unmitigated for too long. SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen witnesses firsthand the damage water can do. Here is a timeline from our website that describes water damage over time.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to clean and restore water damage emergencies quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your water damage in Golden “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.