Mold Problem in Golden?
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has been mitigating and remediating mold infestations for years. Our technicians are specially trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the restoration industry. When your home or commercial business has a mold problem, we will inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation quickly and efficiently.
Here are some facts from our website for understanding mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below forty-five percent
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to mitigate and remediate any size mold problem. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your mold damage in Golden, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.