Cooking Fire in Golden Home?
Cooking Safety Tips for Golden
Did you know that cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires and home injuries in the United States? According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking and most cooking fires in the kitchen involve the kitchen stove.
“Cook with Caution”
- If you are sleepy or have consumed alcohol, don’t use the stove or stovetop
- Stay in the kitchen while you are frying, boiling, grilling, or broiling food
- If you leave the kitchen for even a short period of time, turn off the stove
- If you are simmering, baking, or roasting food, check it regularly, remain in the home while food is cooking, and use a timer to remind you that you are cooking
- Keep anything that can catch fire — oven mitts, wooden utensils, food packaging, towels or curtains — away from your stovetop
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to restore fire damage of all kinds. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your fire damage in Golden, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.