Contents Restoration Services in Evergreen?
When the basement of my Evergreen home flooded, the damage wasn’t discovered for a few days and many of my precious family heirlooms were damaged. A couple of inches of water was covering the basement floor and the furniture and cardboard boxes stored down there were standing in water. My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen.
The SERVPRO technicians arrived quickly and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. They were able to clean and restore most of the items from my basement and return them to preloss condition. Here are the cleaning methods they used:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has a team of highly trained technicians with specialized training and experience to clean and restore your keepsakes. Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your water damage in Evergreen, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.