Flooded Bridge in Golden?
Floods Happen in Golden
Unpredictable weather is common for Colorado, and flooding is no stranger to the City of Golden. According to a publication prepared by The Jefferson County Historical Commission, there have been many floods in the twenty-first century, including:
- Arapahoe Gulch, Deer Creek, Massey Draw, June 27, 2004
- Leyden Creek, August 3, 2006
- Apex Gulch, September 9 to 12, 2013
- Clear Creek, December 7 to 18, 2013
SERVPRO® of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen has been responding to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day for years. When we arrive, we will assess the damage and immediately tarp and board up any areas of the structure that may be exposed to the elements. Once the structure is secured, we will begin the cleanup and restoration process.
Here are some tips from our website on what to do after flooding occurs:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business experiences storm damage, SERVPRO® of Golden /Wheat Ridge /Evergreen is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 303-279-8055. We’ll restore your storm damage in Golden, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Golden /Wheat Ridge /Evergreen is Independently Owned and Operated.