ERP's for Business and Home
Who doesn’t remember fire drills in school? Those in charge knew the plan, the safe way to exit the building and made sure everyone in their charge knew the information too. From exit door, to meeting place, to the “all clear”, everyone in the building learned what to do in an emergency.
Fast forward to your work place or home. Look around you, how many people know where the nearest safe exits are? How many know where to go if its blocked? How many know where the fire extinguishers are? The water shut off valve? The gas shut off? The nearest emergency or first responder base?
No matter the size of the building, company, family or home this is all key information that should be easy to find in case of an emergency.
SERVPRO Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen offers ERP preparation (Emergency Ready Profile) as a FREE service to the community. Our trained technician will meet with you and walk through your site with you, taking notes and photos, which he will then compile in an easy to use report.
Should an emergency arise the ERP will provide:
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call SERVPRO Golden/Wheat Ridge /Evergreen today at 303-279-8055 to schedule your ERP. When disaster strikes you can be ruined, or you can BE READY!!